2010-06-03

BOULANGERIE Metier

I prefer rice to bread because I grew up by eating rice.  So, I want to eat delicious and crispy bread when I eat.  I think the bread that is sold in supermarket in Japan tend to be moist.

My favorite bakery shops are  VIRONAUX BACCHANALES, and PAUL.  I've found just now that all are French bakery.  Those shops are far from my house, and a little too expensive to eat every day.  I wished a good bakery in my neighborhood.  BOULANGERIE Metier opened at the rear of Nakahara Ward Office.  But it was a shame that it closed at the end of March 2010.  I recently found it wasn't closed completely.  It moved and the new shop opened some distance away.  The shop became smaller.

The bread is delicious.  Moreover, it's inexpensive.  It's not 'Tokyo price' but local price.  Unfortunately, bread sometimes is sold out because the shop is very small and driven by private management.  You'd better go before evening.  Different kind of bread is baked everyday except for regular white bread and baguette.  Try several times!


BOULANGERIE Metier
Address:  中原区新丸子東2-906-14
Tel:  044.789.5752
Open:  10:00 - 19:00
Closed:  Monday, Sunday and national holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails