2010-05-14

KNYACKI!

KNYACKI! is clay animation that broadcasts on NHK educational channel since 1995.  It's a long-running program but I've not traced this program very regularly.  I love this animation but I miss it often.

NHK educational channel has 5-minute short animation program every morning and evening of weekday.  Many short animation programs broadcast in this 5-minute slot.  One of them is KNYACKI!.   When I tune in to NHK educational channel at 7:55 every morning, it's not always KNYACKI!.  Besides, this program often is skipped because of sport event or big news.  The day I can see NYACKI! is a lucky day.

NHKプチプチ・アニメ ニャッキ! ニャッキ夏の海へ篇 [DVD] NHKプチプチアニメ ニャッキ! マカロニ篇 [DVD] プチプチアニメ ニャッキ! サクランボ!篇 [DVD]

Knyacki is an ingenuous and inquisitive worm.  His shape is very simple but expressive.  He gets stuck in somewhere often.  He drops down often.  He loses his way often.  Very cute!  It's a bit difficult to appreciate the magnet for Knyacki without video.  However, I'm afraid that KNYACKI! DVDs are all region 2.





Unfortunately a new story broadcasts only a few times a year.  The reason may be that clay animation takes an immense amount of time and effort.  Production studio is I.TOON.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails