2010-05-21

Kettle

kettle designed by Sori Yanagi
This is a kettle I use.  I'm sorry that it's dirty a little.

I wanted this at the first glance at a shop.  It was a bit expensive for a kettle but I couldn't stop taking it to the shop counter.  The shape seemingly looks very traditional but has indescribable curve.

After I got home, I knew this kettle was designed by a very famous product designer, Sori Yanagi.  His works are like Nordic design style.  Simple and beautiful with easy of use.







Sori Yanagi works:
ice cream spoonsoy sauce potearthen tea port
butterfly stoolstainless steel kettlecan opener

designshop Japan:  online shop of tableware, furniture, watch, etc., designed by Japanese desginers
http://designshop.jp-stores.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails